There are typically two types of people in this world, those who love Black Friday and those who wouldn’t dare go anywhere near a store on Black Friday. I happen to fall under the “love” category, but more on that in a minute. I would like to offer a third type of person – the person who loves Black Friday, but gets all the deals online through the weekend and on Cyber Monday and does not step foot into a store. Either way, if you love Black Friday and you want some guidance, below are the best deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that I have seen so far!
I happen to love Black Friday and tend to get most of my Christmas shopping done on that day! I do shop online, but I love spending the day out and about soaking up the holiday rush! The last two years have been spent doing what I love the most on Black Friday – traveling. But, I am home this year and I am spending Black Friday with one of my best friends in the world, Amanda (an incredible photographer, designer, architect, and business owner) because she is back in town for the Thanksgiving weekend.
For several years, she and I have had our own Black Friday tradition and we have our process done to an exact science. Every year we would start the day off by meeting around 7 am at Target (see below for deals) with our holiday Starbucks in hand and shop all of Target’s amazing deals. Around 8:30 – 9 am, we leave Target and head on over to the mall and spend a few hours shopping there until around lunch and then we head to a great restaurant to “wine” down the day. The reason this works so well is because we arrive to the stores after the crazy 5 am shoppers and before the casual Black Friday shoppers. We find this to be the sweet spot and a great lull between the crowds. I am so excited to be spending the day with her again this year!
Here Are the Best Deals For Black Friday and Cyber Monday
My Top Two Favorite Places to Shop:
Target is my favorite store. Period. There is a Target 0.32 miles from my house, aka walking distance, and I stop into that store at least 3 times a week. As I mentioned above, it is my favorite place to start my Black Friday! So what kind of deals are they running this year? Visit Target’s Website to see all the Black Friday Deals. They have clothing starting at $5, up to 40% home and holiday decor, up to 50% off toys and kitchen items, and incredible deals off electronics and other items.
Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop online. I probably have an unhealthy relationship with that “buy with one click” button, but who doesn’t love coming home to Amazon Prime boxes? Amazon is almost always the place to get incredible deals online, so they obviously have great deals for Black Friday. Check out some of my favorite items here.
One of My Favorite Single Items
If you are shopping for a female in your life or you are shopping for yourself, the one unique gift that keeps on giving is sign yourself or her up for FabFitFun. It is hands down my favorite subscription and the thing I look forward to most every quarter. When I come home to see this fabulous box at my door, my day is always made. The seasonal box is shipped 4x a year and each box comes with all kinds of full size goodies and they are not all beauty products. I have received everything from scarves, beach bags and towels, wireless speakers, rubber wine glasses, candles and more.
I am sure you have seen a lot of influencers talk about FabFitFun, but I can tell you that I do not talk about this solely because I’ll get a tiny commission or free box. I have been using this service since September 16, 2013 so I can promise you that I love this company and it is worth every single penny ever spent.
I always use Booking.com to book all of my hotel stays if I am not staying in an Airbnb. I love their website, it is easy to use, and they usually have the best deals. This year they have great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Genius members get 40% now through Cyber Monday on select bookings now through March 31st. To book visit Booking.com.
As most of you know, I am #DeltaLoyal, I love living my #Skymiles life and I have been featured by Delta several times.
Delta is running some great deals on international flights. Be sure to check out their Black Friday Website for details. It can help to play around with cities and dates as well to find the best deals.
If you are a frequent Delta flyer and have racked up skymiles like me, be sure to check out the Delta Vacations deal as well. Skymiles members get up to $350 off or earn up to 35,000 bonus miles when you book a Delta Vacations package.
Fashion and Beauty
- Ann Taylor Loft: 50% Off Your Entire Purchase with code INDULGE
- Asos: 30% Off Your Purchase
- Bonobos: One of my favorite brands for men. 30% off sitewide with code BFWEEK
- Draper James: This fashion brand founded by Reese Witherspoon is offering 25% off sitewide
- Express: 50% Off Your Purchase, plus free shipping, through Dec. 2nd.
- Fab’rik: 30% Off Everything
- J.Crew: 40% Off Your Purchase with code WHYWAIT
- Lord & Taylor: $100 off a $200+ purchase with code FRIDAY and $20 off your $100+ beauty purchase with code BEAUTY. Styles across all categories are 50% to 80% off through Dec. 1st.
- Macy’s: 40% Boots and Booties, 60% Men and Women Coats and Jackets; 60% Holiday Ornaments and Decor; 50% Designer Handbags
- Madewell: 30% Off Your Purchase with code GIFTWELL through Dec. 1st.
- Nordstrom: Up to 50% site wide. Spend $125 get $25, Spend $250 get $50, Spend $400 get $100
- Rent the Runway: 40% off of Everything with code WEARITALL
- Spanx: 20% Off Everything
- Tarte Cosmetics: 25% Off Palettes, Skincare Sets, Brushes and More
- Toms: 30% Off Any Item with code THANKFUL for through Dec. 2nd.
- Tory Burch: 30% Off Purchases of $250 or more with promo code THANKS and up t0 60% Off Sale Items
- Ulta: They are offering some killer deals. Free shipping for purchased over $35; 50% Urban Decay Naked3 Palette; 40% off Chi Flat Irons; Tons of deals under $10; Free Ulta Beauty 8 piece gift set for purchases over $60 online.
- Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off sitewide.
- Vince Camuto: 40% Off Entire Site through Dec. 3rd.
- Walmart: Up to 40% and 60% off of favorites like electronics, clothing, toys and more.
Other Awesome Deals
- Groupon: 20% Off Sitewide
- Instagram Content System: This awesome program by Helene in Between is 70% off for $29.99.
- Lightroom: This is the program that I use to edit all of my photos. Adobe is offering 25% off their creative collections. It’s a pretty awesome deal.
- Siteground: This is what I use to host my website. They are offering 75% off web hosting plans. This is a crazy good deal. If you plan on building any sort of website any time soon, jump on this deal now!